The Denver Children's Advocacy Center has launched part 2 of our free webinar series! Choose from a number of interesting topics and learn directly alongside our mental health professionals. This page will be updated with registration links and more detailed information as it becomes available. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- November 10th, 1pm: Managing Transitions, Grief, and Loss Related to COVID-19 - Register here.
- November 17th, 10am: Secondary Trauma in the Workplace & the Importance of Self-Care - Register here.
- November 18th, 11am: Internet Safety - Learn How to Keep Children Safe Online - Presented in Spanish
- December 8th, 1pm: Mindfulness and Stress Management Strategies
- January 19th, 1pm: Coping with Anxiety and Depression During Challenging Times
- February 12th, 12pm: Dialectical Behavioral Therapy