Denver Children’s Advocacy Center is fortunate to enjoy the generosity of organizations, businesses and friends in the community who are willing to support us by hosting an event and donating the proceeds to our organization.
Ideas for businesses might include:
- Host a grand opening or open house and invite customers, colleagues, and friends to bring donations for Denver Children’s Advocacy Center.
- Get new people into your business and support DCAC by offering to donate a specific dollar amount if someone tries your product or service. Examples: Test drive a new car and we will donate $20.00 or come in and try our new dinner special and we will donate $5.00
- Donate a portion of your sales to DCAC on a certain product or service.
- Develop your own unique event to raise awareness, have fun and support DCAC.
- Host a DCAC staff member at your office to learn more about DCAC.
Third Party Fundraising Events
Frequently, people spend their own time and money to host a personalized event with family, friends, co-workers and neighbors to help make a far-reaching impact for our children and families.
If you are interested in finding out more about how to host a event in support of DCAC, contact Michelle Davis, Development Director, at MDavis@DenverCAC.org or 720-974-7231.